Sedo is currently holding a week long auction for some hand curated domains named Great Domains from September 21st-28th. This auction, ending today, includes selected domains that are set to entice domain traders from all over the globe and you could be the one to get your hands on some of these. A lot of these 27 domains are single letter and LLL.com domains.
Here are the 9 domains from the auction that we think deserve your attention:
- J.FR: A premium single letter domain with a reserve between 10,000 & 24,999 EUR, j.fr could soon be auctioned off. So better place your bids quick.
- W.DE: Topping j.fr with an even higher reserve of 50,000-99,999 EUR, this domain is sure to sell for a number with six figures.
- COWBOY.COM: One of the most premium domains now on auction on Sedo, cowboy.com is probably on every domainers wishlist. Meet the $50,000-$99,999 reserve and the domain can be yours.
- VODKA.NET: A drink that needs no introduction and is enjoyed by many, vodka.net is live on auction with a reserve price between 25,000 and 49,999 EUR.
- OAR.COM: Previously sold at $69k, this name is now on auction with a low reserve between $25,000 and $49,999. Surely something you’d not want to miss out on.
- INVESTMENT.NET: Another great domain that we think is being auctioned for way less than its worth, investment.net can be yours if you can meet the 5,000-9,999 EUR reserve.
- VAG.NET: At an astonishingly low reserve of $500-$999, this three-letter domain is going for a lot less than its worth. Not something you’d want to miss out on.
- CAN.COM: The only domain in the list of 27 domains on auction with a six figure reserve, can.com can be yours if you’re ready to pay a fortune for it. The reserve price for this domain is a staggering $100,000-$249,999.
- NOTEBOOKS.CO.UK: Marked with a reserve of 1,000-4,999 EUR, this co.uk domain is sure to pull in a number of bids from all around the world.
These were some of the premium domains that are waiting for bidders in the auction. You can check out the complete list of domains on sedo.com and let us know if we missed out on any premium ones.