Domain Sales report – 1
- Calculating.com , Sold for $7000 : One Word domain , English Dictionary verb and ending with ‘ing’ , this domain was poised to fetch a good price.
- TropicSport.com : Sold for $4892 : Great exact match domain name for Tropical Sports related website . Google shows some results containing “Hawai tropical sports “. It also has an exact match product !
- CryptoGirl.com , ETHClub.com : Sold for $2125 and $2288 respectively : Both domains relate to crypto currency (Hot Cakes right now.!) ETH is short for Ethereum which is one of the most famous cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.
- NasdaqStocks : Sold for $3700 : Nasdaq is the second-largest stock exchange in the world by market capitalization ( $7 Trillion ! ) .This domain was definitely a great buy .
- ProgressiveOverload.com : Sold for $4888 . :Progressive overload is the gradual increase of stress placed upon the body during exercise training. Great exact match domain in Fitness niche.
- WomensHealthPartners.com : Sold for $3141 : It is not often do we see a three word .com containing ‘s inside it sell for $3k+ . Exact match domains do tend to fetch decent price though.
- 8aaa.com : Sold for $1600 : Rare sale of 4 Character domain but Triple repeat of “A” and auspicious chinese number 8 at the beginning would have been the reason for this price.
- Go-Docky.com : Sold for $660 : A rare sale of – hyphenated domain . I assume it has to do something with Docking in Ubuntu or Linux systems but I am not quite sure about its use.
So these were some of the notable domains that sold yesterday. I tried to aggregate not so obvious sales of the day so that domainers don’t have to go through list of sales. I hope you enjoyed reading this . Do not forget to comment your views and share this blog. Stay tuned for more !
Source : Namebio.com