It was a good Month for end user domain name sales at Sedo. The top sale, EnergyOutlet.com for $47,000, is still in escrow but the second place sale was a pricey .ai domain name: Human.ai.
Even the .one top level domain name made an appearance on the end user chart.
Here are details on Top 15 end user domain sales transacted at Sedo over the last month.
- Human.ai $45,000 – Douglas de Jager is a former Google engineer.
- VentureSolar.com $20,000 – Venture Solar is a solar panel company.
- SWR.co.uk £12,000 – Specialist Waste Recycling Ltd bought its acronym.
- Boule.com $10,000 – Boule Diagnostics, a publicly traded company that uses the domain name Boule.se.
- Arrow.es €9,500 – Arrow Electronics, Inc, which owns the matching .com.
- Honeybee.de €7,950 – Honeybee is an agricultural equipment company.
- CarolinaYoga.com $5,000 – A yoga studio in South Carolina.
- Juk.in £4,244 – Jukin Media, Inc. operates video marketplace at JukinMedia.com. Perhaps it will use this domain for branded short links.
- WMteam.com €4,000 – CSC Corporate Domains bought this domain for a client.
- Context.ai $3,999 – Context AI uses the domain name ContextMedical.ai.
- Blerp.com $3,999 – Blerp is some sort of social video site.
- Taks.com $3,530 – While I’m not sure why the company bought this domain, how’s this for a business: Yachtcomputing brings internet access to Super and Mega Yachts.
- Awaken.ai $3,000 – Here’s the buyer’s Angelist profile. It says he works with AI.
- Air.one £2,500 – The domain was registered by someone at Strat Capital in Australia. It resolves to a page that says it will be a marketplace for used aircraft.
- FreedomLifts.com $2,500 – Lifeway Mobility provides accessibility for homes and businesses, including chair lifts and bed lifts.